Meetings and Exhibitions Hong Kong
Meetings and Exhibitions Hong Kong (MEHK), a Hong Kong Tourism Board division, is tasked to reinforce Hong Kong as a preferred destination for meetings, incentive trips, conventions, and exhibitions in Asia-Pacific.
The Meetings, Incentive trips, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE) industry is an important segment of the tourism industry in Hong Kong, as MICE events bring in high-yield visitors, and create multiplier effects on the economy and community through growing and advancing in various industries.
MEHK’s roles and responsibilities:
- Reinforce HK as a premier MICE destination in Asia
- Bidding for major events to generate attendance rate and boost the Hong Kong profile
- Grow overnight MICE arrival through business development, marketing & PR efforts
- Identify, develop and promote new MICE products and experiences
- Engage and support overseas and local trade for business development
- Provide one-stop professional services for event organisers and planners
MEHK offers one-stop comprehensive services to make world-leading MICE events simple to setup and smooth to execute. Step by step, MEHK lays the groundwork to take events to unprecedented heights, and ensure a rewarding journey for MICE visitors. Together with the city’s network of highly qualified professionals, and a ‘can do’ attitude that’s famously Hong Kong’s, the MEHK team is dedicated to helping your event to achieve success at every stage.
For more information:
Find out MEHK’s comprehensive support here