For Meetings, Incentives and Convention
Privileges at a Glance
Hong Kong Rewards! Leaflet
If you have any general enquiries regarding 'Hong Kong Rewards!' privileges, you may contact the HKTB office with details below:
Telephone: +852 2807 6171
Address: 9-11/F Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong
- Local, Mainland China and overseas event organisers/planners of meeting & incentive, convention and trade exhibition events
- Local, Mainland China and overseas professionals
The MICE group should meet either one of the following:
- It includes a minimum of 10 non-Hong Kong participants # with a 3-day-2-night MICE programme or longer in Hong Kong.
- It includes a minimum of 10 non-Hong Kong participants# featuring MICE-cruise experience (i.e. with cruise itinerary which embark or disembark from Hong Kong) and staying in Hong Kong for one additional night.
- The arrival date of eligible MICE groups in Hong Kong should fall between 1 May 2023 and 31 March 2024.
1 May 2023 – 11 March 2024
- Only non-Hong Kong participants are eligible for the offers.
- The Applicant should complete the application form in a timely and truthful manner. Inaccurate and incomplete information may affect the processing and approval of the applications by the HKTB and Partners. Any false, misrepresented or omitted information may lead to the rejection of the application.
- Owing to privacy concern, please do not attach travellers’ names and personal information with the application form to the HKTB.
- The personal data provided in the application and supplementary information will be used by HKTB and the designated service providers in accordance with the Personal Information Collection Statement (Annex 1). Details of HKTB’s applicable policy is found at https://partnernet.hktb.com/en/privacy_policy/index.html. The HKTB reserves the right to not process an application if the Applicant fails to provide the required information.
- For verification of the group’s eligibility, the HKTB reserves the right to request further information about the group and to conduct on-site spot checks on the privileges offered during the event period.
- The offer has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- In case of disputes, the decision of HKTB and participating Partners shall be final.
- The HKTB is not the supplier of the Partners’ offer and shall not be responsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
- The HKTB disclaims any liability for the quality or fitness for the purpose of third-party products or services; or for any errors or omissions.
- Neither HKTB nor the Partners shall be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered by the Event Organiser and/or the Applicant should any privileges or offers not becoming available due to force majeure or causes unforeseeable or beyond the reasonable control of HKTB or the Partners. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include war or threat of war, political and social instability including riot, civil strike/unrest/commotion, natural or nuclear disaster, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, fire or pestilence, flood, government intervention or any other Acts of God, or breakout of avian flu or other serious disease in Hong Kong, declaration of closure of borders by HKSAR Government, travel advisory regarding travel to Hong Kong, or any other causes of similar nature which have the effect of rendering performance of HKTB or the Partners’ obligations hereunder impossible.
- The HKTB reserves the final discretion and right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions are written in English and Chinese. In case of discrepancies, the English version shall prevail.
Please refer to the application form for details